Role and Responsibilities of Civil Engineer
• Preparation of bar bending schedules, reinforcement bar cut & bent and fixing
• Preparation of formwork materials, quantity take off scaffolding members, plywood and shuttering sheets
• Co Ordinate with Client and executing our team and work as per Specifications
• Arranging all site related activities and work as per quality requirements
• Arrange Inspection for quality works as per method statement and code practices for various activities such as
earthworks, substructure, superstructure, finishes, carpentry, metal works and coordination with MEP teams.
• Reporting to project engineers and managers
• Assigns work with design department for drawings (Preliminary, Construction and As-Built)
• Progress meetings, Construction schedules, weekly reports, monthly reports, report writing for Manpower and
• Co ordinate with Subcontractor and carryout site activities.
• Physical measurements at site, take off work done quantities and approval from superiors.