BHEL Recruitment 2015 for Supervisors Post: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invites online application for the posts of Supervisors in different Trade such as Electrical/Electronics, Civil, Mechanical. Eligible candidates apply online through the BHEL website from 03/01/205 to 24/01/2015. The eligibility Criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, application for the above mention posts are mention here.
Starting date for online application: 03/01/2015
Last date for online application: 24/01/2015
Last date for receipt hard copy of application: 31/01/2015
Last date for receipt hard copy from far flung areas: 07/02/2015
BHEL Recruitment 2015:
Name of Posts: Supervisors
Number of Posts: 31
Qualification: Diploma in related fields
Age limit: 33 years
Last Date: 24/01/2015
Candidates have to possess Diploma in the field of Electrical/ Electronics/ Communication/ Instrumentation/
Mechanical/ Civil with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized
upper age limit 33 years as on 01/01/2015
Candidates have to pay application fee Rs.200/- (Non-refundable) online through SBI Collect. The receipt/journal no. given by the bank on payment of fee needs to be entered in the online Application Form and print-out of the receipt wherever applicable needs to be sent along with other documents.
Selection Process will be based on Written Examination or an Interview.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the BHEL website www.bheledn.com for the above mention
After fill up online application, candidates are required to print the application format which will have the unique
acknowledgement No. and send it along with fee receipt wherever applicable and self attested copies of the relevant
certificates to the following address.
“Sr. DGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, P. B. No. 2606, Mysore Road, Bengaluru-
560026”, by 31.01.2015 (07.02.2015 for North Eastern States and far flung areas).
Candidates must be submitted self-attested copies of the following documents:
1) Class X (High School) certificate for Date of Birth proof
2) For the candidates of SC/ST/OBC/ Physically Challenged/Ex-servicemen category should enclose self-attested copy of
the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect.
3) Self-undertaking (Undertaking format) by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer.
4) If claiming age relaxation for the candidate J & K, relevant certificate.
5) Mark sheets of all semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification.
6) If Applicable, Offer of Appointment / Joining Letter / Experience Certificate issued by the Employer along with
First and/or Last Salary Slip.
7) Fee Receipt for having paid the processing fee (for General and OBC candidate)