Walking for Civil Engineering JobJob DescriptionCritical Skills required for the position:
- Commercial and accounting skill like Quantity Calculation, Cost comparison, Rate Analysis, Bill checking etc.
- Supervision skill like measurement on site, site interior work supervision etc.
- Knowledge of Interior materials and interior work sequences.
- Knowledge of all MEPF services.
- Computer knowledge: AutoCAD, Basic MS office and Internet.Experience of Interior site supervision as well as construction of Hotels/ Resort will be given priority.Job description:
- Planning and organizing people and materials for day to day work.
- Ensure contractors deliver as per agreed sequence/timeline and also ensure material, equipment and resources are effectively deployed.
- Execution and supervision of all construction activities (MEPF) as per approved drawings with considering quality and quantity aspect.
- Monitor the material (in word-out word) supply system for project. Reviewing quantity and quality of materials delivered to site and confirms that goods are as per approved samples only.
- End to end coordination with of all contractors.
- MIS and documentation site activities as like daily site progress reports, quality assurance reports, check lists for various activities, Manpower attendance report, and material Inward/outward report etc.
- Responsible for day to day reporting to Head office.
- Required experience in interior project workFor More information Call 09650231293, 01204922624(10 AM – 5 PM , Monday-Saturday)
Powered by Blogger.