Wanted for QS Engineer – Civil Engineering in Chennai ,Tamil Nadu
KG Developers & Promoters - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
|5 to 10 years of experience in the Real Estate Industry/Building|
Site Experience, MS Office, MS Projects
Skill Set & Knowledge
Should be well versed in MS office and pro-active in nature.
1. Understand the Project as a whole which includes Civil, Electrical, Electro mechanical, landscape, PHE, Roads & pavements & other services.
2.Preparation of detailed B.O.Q. on the basis of drawings
3. Scrutinize and validate the B.O.Q. received from the consultants.
4.Preparation of Tender Documents in house/compile the documents received from various consultants
5. Application of NBC/IS codes, schedule of rates, study and
interpret tenders / contracts.
6. Receive, verify, recommend R.A. bills submitted by contractors after thorough verification /reconciliation of client supplied materials and statutory and other deduction clauses.
7.Rate analysis of all items & maintaining a data bank Job Role
8.Collecting & Documenting Joint Measurement Records
9.Preparation of Budgets/Estimates
10.Collect, Record, Document the contractual obligation of the contractor through proofs/receipts/certificates like, ESI, PF, Tax, Income tax, insurance, guarantee, warrantee etc
11. Anticipating / identify contract variations, scrutinize extra claims, verify sub-contract’s bills, prepare final accounts etc.
12.Establish a Master Rates data bank and update it for all construction materials
13.Keep up to date the market rates and predict/forecast the increase/decrease the market prices and apply in the estimates
14.Prepare cost to complete estimates
15. Preparation of MIS reports for all the assigned projects and delivering as per the communication protocol.
Communication English Expert
Apply for this position by sending your updated resume to