Malabar Cements Recruitment 2014 - Application Form
Malabar Cements has issued notification for recruitment of Managerial and Non-Managerial Posts. Interested Candidates may send their Application in prescribed Application format on or before 11th June, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
Malabar Cements Recruitment 2014 Details :
Name of Post :
1. Geologist : 01 post
2. Mines Surveyor : 01 post
3. Shift in Charge : 05 posts
4. Foreman : 03 posts
5. Foreman (Electrical) : 01 post
Age Limit :
1. For Geologist : Max age is 46 yrs.
2. For other posts : Max age is 36 yrs.
Educational Qualification :
1. For Geologist post : Post Graduate Degree in Geology. Minimum 10 years experience in relevant field.
2. For Mines Surveyor : SSLC (Matriculation) with statutory Mines Surveyor Certificate of Competency. Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
3. For Shift in Charge : Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Min 3 years experience as Miller in a Dry process cement plant.
4. For Foreman (Mining) : Diploma in Mining Engineering. Min 5 years experience in mechanized open cast Mines.
5. For Foreman (Electrical) : Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Certificate of Competency of Electrical Supervisor duly approved by Director General of Mines Safety Electrical Section. Minimum 5 years in installation and maintenance of Electrical equipment's in an Industrial undertaking.
Pay Scale :
1. For Geologist : Rs. 20,700 to Rs. 26,600/-.
2. For Mines Surveyor : Rs. 12,250 to Rs. 19,800/-.
3. For Shift in Charge : Rs. 3190 to Rs. 5794/-.
4. For Foreman (Mining) : Rs. 3240 to Rs. 6432/-.
5. For Firmane (Electrical) : Rs. 3240 to Rs. 6432/-.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply on or before 11.06.2014 in the prescribed application form (Click here to download)) along with copies of the certificates to prove age, qualification, experience, caste etc. and a recent passport size photograph to
The Dy.General Manager (P&A),
Malabar Cements Limited,
Walayar, Palakkad (Kerala),
Pin- 678 624.
Last date for receipt of Application form : 11th June, 2014