Civil Engineering Journals
The World Famous Civil Engineering Journals and Magazines are listed below:
1. ASCE Journal of Infrastructure Systems – Publish cross-disciplinary papers about methodologies for monitoring, evaluating, expanding, repairing, replacing, financing, or otherwise sustaining the civil infrastructure.
2. Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering – Bimonthly journal of the Canadian Society for Civil Engineering. Publishes articles in the fields of structure, construction, mechanics, materials,transportation, computer applications, hydrotechnical and environmental engineering.
3. Civil Engineering Magazine Online – Explore the latest contents of Civil Engineering magazine, the official publication of the American Society of Civil Engineers:
4. Civil Engineering News Online – An independent news source for information on engineered projects; consulting firm management; surveying GPS; rehabilitation of structures; construction materials methods; public works.
5. Concrete Canoe Magazine – Published annually and dedicated to students that are involved in the concrete canoe project.
6. Engineering News-Record – Site features headline news, searchable directories of engineers, contractors and industry job listings for architects, engineers, and other professionals.
7. Geotechnical and Geological Engineering – An international journal that covers the complete spectrum of geo-engineering including soil and rock engineering and hydrogeology.
8. Grading and Ecavation Contractor Online – Grading and Excavation Contractor is a professional journal covering the construction industry, published by Forester Publishing, Inc.
9. Institution of Civil Engineer’s Virtual Library – Provides searchable access to the institute’s repository of full text civil engineering papers stretching back to 1836. Pay per view or subscription based.
10. Journal of Composites for Construction – Deals with composite materials consisting of continuous synthetic fibers and matrices for use in civil engineering structures and subjected to the loading and environments of the infrastructure.
11. Observer Newsletter – A newsletter for all engineers and those interested in the profession.
12. Roads and Bridges Magazine – Provides engineers, contractors and government information on equipment, materials, technology, and products targeted to transportation specifying/buying teams who design, build and maintain the facilities.
13. Terra et Aqua – International journal on public works, ports and waterways developments. Presents dredging related papers on important scientific and state-of-the-art subjects.
14. Current Methods Journal - explores water resources engineering, with articles and current events in hydrology and hydraulics. From Haestad Methods.
15. Thomas Telford Journals - online journals include Geotechnique, Civil Engineering, Structural Concrete and the complete proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers
16. Journal of Hydraulic Research - bimonthly published by the International Association of Hydraulic Engineering and Research (IAHR)