Frequently asked interview questions
It's important to remember that the information contained on your resume will have a significant effect on the questions you are asked in an interview. Make sure you know your resume and prepare results-oriented stories to illustrate each of your accomplishments.
1. Tell me a little about yourself.
2. Who is the worst (best) boss/ subordinate/classmate you have ever worked with?
3. What kinds of people do you find it difficult to work with?
4. Describe a situation where your judgment proved to be valuable.
5. Do you work better under pressure or with time to plan and organize?
6. What is more important completing a job on time or doing it right?
7. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
8. What are you most proud of?
9. What kinds of decisions are most difficult for you?
10. How would your boss/friends/co-workers, etc describe you?
11. What three words would you choose to best describe yourself?
12. Why do you consider this to be a good opportunity?
13. Describe how you allocate your time and set your priorities on a typical day.
14. Are you a better planner or implementer?
15. Why are you interested in this internship?
16. Why should we consider you?
17. Why are you interested in this industry/company?
18. Tell us about your knowledge of this company.
19. Give an example of how you dealt with a conflict with another person/customer/ classmate/professor, etc.
20. Tell me a story either personal or professional that paints a picture of you.
Powered by Blogger.